BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Im Startn' to Feel Pity for Myself:(


why??
even though i keep on thnking it was nothing. still, it can't help me to hide what i really feel. :(
(SAD.SAD.) haaayy.. i try to do whatever you want me' to do. it really hurts me everytime i saw you and 'her' walking. I don't want to think bad that there is sumthing b/w you and 'her'. I just keep my mouth shut and pretend that i'm okey but NOT. INSIDE of this muscular organ is a girl askn' for you somwhere somehow you can feel that i'm dyin' right now:( I'm startin' to feel pity for myself. PLEASE my mhine, i really hope na mramdaman mo namn na nassktan ako:( PLEASE alm kong wlang taong manhid peru sna khit ngaun lang hindi ko marmadamn na WALA LANG AKO SAIYO'. (my tears are startn' to fall ayt now). MHINE? I LOVE YOU with all my heart. since we've met..
haaaayy. everyone knows that. napkasaya ko nung naging tayo (NOV. 8,2009) halos lahat ng ksiyahan ko naibuhos ko na sa arw na un at lam mo din an before mangyari un nagkatampuhan pa tayo diba?? peru natuloy pa din.
WE both said "I LOVE 8 'it'" napsya po tlga ako ng sobra..

haaaayy but now, naiicip ko na mas okey pa ng wlang commtment tau mas msya nun diba?
pru mahl kita and i really want to be u'r girl.
and i'm sorry to say na halos lhat ng nsa paligid natin ay against sa relationship natin.
PERO STILL. pagllban kita. khit sabhin nila na hnd ka kraptdapt paglban, for me YOUr WORTH FIGHTING person :)

and...
Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don’t deserve me. They’re right, you don’t deserve me, but I deserve you.



2 comments:

chilesferrer said...

grb hAlAtang nsAsAktAn kA nAng mxdO ah. khT akong nAgbabAsA lng RamdAm ko ung pAkirAmdAm mo hbAng gngAwA itong bLogspot mo.

im so proud of you.nkakayA mo pA yAn.kht ayAw ng mgA tAo sa pligid mO sakanya ptuloy mo pdn xang IpinAglalabAn.

kya mu yAn.makakaraos dn kau.

ingAt kA.

dto lng ako lgE.redy mkinig sAu.

Ivy Carmela Balon said...

chiles :(
thank you so much aa:)
thanx for everything.

haaaay..

kaya ko to w/o your help
my paparazzi friends:(
haaayy. maaus din to.
i swear...