BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Hope You'll Find What is Really Wrong...

Havn' you in my life was indeed one of the best part or should i say unforgettable thing that happened in my whole life.. I jus can't understand why you can't feel what i'am feeln' everytime your with other girls. I can't blame you for being 'chik' magnet, BUT! please. do understand or please put it on your head na may girlfriend kana. If you were just a girl, and you can feel what us girls feeln' for sure. yOU will cry, like what i'm doin' ryt now.. haaaayy :(


anyway i'm not telln' you what is really the problem in our realtionship caus'i really want you to realize it by yourself,and accept the fact that what' your doin' ayt now is really really UNFAIR in my part bein' your girl.. haaayy. although you identify what is missn' on us,stll the biggst problem is hangn'

for you to know what is it, just look in the mirror. AND tell to you self.. "I SHOULD BE A SIMPLE GUY".. (that's it)



I Hope You'll Find What is Really Wrong...

0 comments: