BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Its been 5 months ago when i officially have you as my boyfriend piggy. And all those times were filled with joy and laughter by the simple love and care that you have shown to me. Although there were tears being shed, it never depletes the love that i am keeping here inside for you. I do not only thank Lord God for giving you to me and but also i thank you for letting me close to Him. Hopefully, i could see you more often and may we all face all the trials that blocks our way. Keep in your mind that no matter what problems that you encounter i will be always here for you through thick and thin. Lets work things out for this relationship for us and for our future. Lets bring out the best in us because i am having you as the best gift i ever had and i hope you think the same way too. I keep on saying this to you, that I Love You ALVIN and i’ll always will.
From your Piggy, IVY

0 comments: