BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Its been a week...

Its been a week since i've call you 'mhine'.. a short period of time but for me it is a long struggle of my life and i hve experienced differnt emotions bein' your girl..

Honestly i really don't expect that it will happen.because i consulted all of my friends if we have the possibility to become a real-life partner (bf/gf). I also consulted an online sites like the love calculator (LOL) haha.. and it thinks that a relationship might work out between us, but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but we both have to work on it. We should not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way we wanted it to. we should spend as much time with each other as possible.(oha.oha)..

(hahaha.. FUNNY isnt' it??)..

until today, i have a problem regarding to what happened yestarday.. (sh*t kasi ung nagsumbong ng wlang katotohanan!) yeah its hard for me to choose b/w you and my family cause we both know its not the right time especially for me to prioritize a relationship because i'm still young and ofcourse your young too :)) [age gap 2 years haha]..

well. mhine?like what u hav said '8's funn bein' with you. yeahyeah. i'am very happy for havn' sumone lyk u in my life.. Many, many thanks to you! You brought real delight And helped make my day More happy and more bright..
and before I met you I never knew what it was like; to look at someone and smile for no reason. (cryn') haaayy.. can't help to stop my tears to flow.and i keep on telln you this,I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.. hahah. drama na ee noh?? :)

HAPPY WEEKSARY mhine...
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH...





0 comments: