BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

If I Could Do It All Over Again....

If I Could Do It All Over Again

I know that after we separated ways before,
We are mad at each other,
Blaming each other for those mistakes,
Mistakes we can avoid if we’ve listen,
Listen to each other clearly…

Things got so mess up that time.
I thought I’ve hated you for causing me pain.
But that’s not I really feel,
I was blinded by my anger and close mindedness,
That I didn’t see we are fighting already…

We fight as if there is no end on it,
I’ve got so furious at you for no reason at all,
Though that’s not what I really felt,
I just blinded myself so I wouldn’t feel anything,
And that blindness causes me to leave you…

And deep inside my heart is aching,
And I did cry and those tears,
But it cannot erase my yearning for you.
I know that your love walked away from you,
And my heart was lost when you left…

But I realize that I cannot turn back the time,
And go back to where we first started,
I know you did love me the way I did,
But we both know that we can’t rewind it,
And put things back the way it used to be…

And I’m not sure if we can treat each other,
As good friends because things aren’t the same,
And you might be in doubt about it,
But I just want to say that,
I’m sincere about making things better this time…

If only if I could do it all over again.
Maybe things didn’t turn up this way,
And we might be still together until now.
I just feel that I’m not used that,
You’re not here in my life…

0 comments: