BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It isn't me anymore, but myself..

High School life was ended with a small but unforgettable thing..As i remember when i was in Kindergarten age, I was standing in front of the door of my room and wondering what will happen to me in the near ten years.. So now, more than ten years later i think, I'm here typing a very impossible thing i could do when i was a kindergarten.For me, one post here is equivalent to a new changes in my life. Other thing is, once i gotemotional i thought of writing here in my blog.. for me to express what i wanted to say.

Like what I've said.. being teen as well as the high school life was ended by a simple thing,but for me one of my stepping stones for my career life.I know being a college student is not that easy in comparison to a high school student that i could do whatever i wanted to do but here in the tertiary level i think i shouldn't have that habit anymore.. I should take that stuffs away from me. So that someday i'll be one of the DEAN's Listers in AdNU also known as ATENEO de NAGA UNIVERSITY.

I just have a simple dream like anyone does.. that is to graduate and have a great job with a great family. I'll do promise to myself that whatever i'm doing now is not for my own sake,but for my family..I want to prove to them that even though i have lack in things that i can't buy whatever stuffs i want, someday Fortunes can never ever unleash greatness unless you have the ability to make your own..
So now, starting this MAY 2010.. It isn't me anymore, but myself..





HaniaRiley

0 comments: